Monday, March 05, 2007

Drawing and Personality Test

I have just finished taking a personality test! I drew this picture and answered some questions, and I appear to be,
  • Driven and ambitious and tend to make radical moves to reach my goals.
  • Am a thoughtful and cautious person. I like to think about my method, seeking to pursue my goal in the most effective way.
  • I like following the rules and being objective. I am precise and meticulous, and like to evaluate decisions before making them.
  • And I have a sunny, cheerful disposition!
The first three answers are completely oppisite! Although, I do like to think I have a "cheerful disposition"! =) Would you like to take the test? =)

2 comments:

Lucia said...

Cool! I was outgoing.

Kateri said...

I was sunny, cheerful, and very very creative! =)