Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving...tomorrow!

Thanksgiving is practically here! My oldest sister Aimee and her boyfriend Jeff were supposed to get here right around now (ten o'clock). But because of floods and such their train has had to stop for a while. They're are only two hours away, but they aren't going to get here till tomorrow! Boohoo!

But I'm sooo looking forward to meeting Jeff, seeing Aimee, Jenny, John, and Jonathan, and having a really special day! I can't wait! I love the turkey, potatoes, cranberry sauce, and all that yummy food, but most of all, I love having my whole family around me! Tomorrow there will be 16 people here! Yay!!

I hope you all have a super Thanksgiving!

Oh, and I'll put up some pictures of tomorrow when I can! =) I'm definitely going to take loads of pictures!

Also, I think I'll re-post last years Thanksgiving post. Haha.

God bless!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanksgiving was awesome!! I miss you!