Monday, January 08, 2007

Starting Back to School

Today we start school again! I'm planing on being very busy, because I have to finish up everything for this school year. I'm totally going to be schooling through summer too! I can't believe it! I'm going to be in tenth grade next school year! Three years till college! It's scary and super exciting at the same time.

Of course, three years it a pretty long time. But time goes so quickly! I've been seriously lacking in one all important thing lately. Praying. Praying that I'll be led in the right direction, and that I'll make the right choices, and things like that. Three years for playing about that isn't actually that much time! And saving up to pay for college! So far I only have two hundred dollars! Three years for saving up isn't not long either!

I am hoping that the year I graduate from highschool, I'll be able to join NET Ministries for a year. I really want to. It seems like the perfect thing for me to do! But for now I'll just have to try to get through highschool in one piece! =)

So my New Year Resolutions (though they are a bit late) are to pray more, save more, and study more!

1 comment:

antonia said...

Oh I have a friend who did NET Ministries! She said it was amazing!