Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Stercoricolous, Euphonious, Saccharine, Anonalous???

Last night I found A Dictionary of Synonyms and Antonyms. Now, you may think this is a little strange, abnormal, queer, odd, eccentric, anomalous, and quaint, but I rather enjoy reading things like that. So I picked it up right away and started reading it. I would think of words and look them up quickily, swiftly, promptly, speedily, rapidly, and reptatorially...oh wait! that is an antonym! Anway, then I'd read all their synonyms and antonyms. But I ran into quite a few hard, arduous, difficult, tiolsome, obdurat, austere, pitilous, and even cruel words. Some were very long, lengthy, endless, elongated, and outstretched. Others were practically impossible, impervious, inconseivable, and unreadable. Phew!

No comments: