Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm bored....how about some weird ol' facts!?

It's physically impossible to lick your elbow. (Trust me...I tried! ;)

The main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch each year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building!

A snail can sleep for three years.

Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.

Typewriter is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.

A crocodile cannot stick it's tongue out!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey anna,
I misss you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I only have a few secs on the comp. so I have to hurry. I lost ur # so i'll giv you mine.....
Miss you
Ill email the # 2 u
Luv ya till the day breaks
you bff
Rachel Bachel

Ps can you get this riddle?

If there are seven people eating pie
And six of them are dead
And only one is alive
But that person ate eight whole pies
and the other six only ate one pie
And four of them are allergic
And their names are ANNA CALLS RACHEL SOON
when will I expect to hear from you?????

try 2 figure it out.
:)
Bye

Anna said...

Rachel!! It's so funny, last night before I went to bed I thought "I have got to call Rachel tomorrow!" Looks like you were thinking around the same lines!! I promise I'll try and call you @ around 7 pm or so. Is that a good time? I'm so looking forward to talking to you!!! :) :)

<3

Anna said...

PS I got the riddle!! O.o I'm so good! ;P

Anonymous said...

I knew a few of those. They are really strange!

antonia said...

hehe! great facts as always!