Saturday, June 30, 2007

Reminiscing....

Today I was looking through my old school things from when I went to Casa Esperanza in 4th grade. While looking at a little picture of Teddy and his friends, I caught sight of an old diary that my teacher had given me at the end of the school year. In it the younger class mates had written a word or two about me. It was cute, and some of them are rather funny, so I thought I'd share! :)

You are a great helper

~
Kerian

Anna I like you kus you are rily nice

~ It was blank...
anonymous?!

I like how you play with Angela (?? =/ Haha!)

~
Matthew

Your nice sometimes. I ask you things. That makes me enjoy your company.

Love,
Zachery

She is a good to read thank you

~Cameron

Anna - you are a good artist (Awww!)

~
Anonymous...again!! :-o

You are vere sweet!!!

Love,
Shayne

Anna, you are a good friend to Angela

~Sam

You are kind.

By Abril

I like you cause your nice

~Kyleigh


And lastly, my teachor wrote a little note for me.

Anna- I feel so fortunate to have had you in my class this year. Your gentle spirit, kind heart and talented eye are gifts we have all benefited from. Thank you for sharing the special person you are with us.

Love,
Senora S.

In the back of the book I had scribbled a bit of journaling....

It was sweet to read all this and to remember the silly, sweet or sad things that happened while I was going to Casa.... The boy I had had a crush on...my best friend, Angela...my favorite part of the school day, drawing maps of the world....how the first day at school I had been so shy, but after just a few days I had made lots of friends... and my mortal enemy, Crysula! I also remember when I would draw some pictures in my sketch pad and how some little complement would fill me with pride. :) How much I hated my uniform.... How math was so difficult...reading time, another favorite time of the day.

It was so nice to sit and remember.
That was the year I donated my hair! Ugh, that hair cut was so horrible! .....That is when I got my glasses! Yikes!.....

One of my favorite things about school was...Spanish class. I loved learning the new words for Cat, dog, green, pink, square, circle...

One of my least favorite things about school was...always having to have a partner when the went to the bathroom! Sometimes I would have to wait fifteen minutes before someone else had the need of the rest room! >.<

Yes.....I will always remember the friends and foes I had, and the happy and sad things that happened during that year at Casa! :)

2 comments:

Lucia said...

You have a great outlook on life.

~Lucia

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Those kids sound so nice! Sounds like that was a nice school!