Thursday, August 31, 2006

Square dancing, rooms, reading, and life.

So, we've started square dancing. I'm not sure if I like it! If there were only more young people going, that would be neat. We go to our church to dance, and it's only old Ladies and gentleman! They're really sweet and nice...but still! I'll just have to kidnap a whole bunch of kids and bring them to church on Thursdays! Hehehe!

My room is so hard to keep clean! I guess it's because all the little kiddos come in and play with things. Gabby and I rearranged everything a week or so ago! It was so fun! I have to take pictures of the whole house and post them! That'd be so fun! I love taking pictures!

I have a whole bunch of books I want to take out of the library. Belles on Their Toes, The Count of Monte Cristo, Borrowers! lol, the borrowers are fun books to read. :) Actually, I've been playing borrowers with my 8 year old sister Benty lately! I guess there's still a lot of kid in me. Hehehe

One of the last books I've read was Arthur: The Seeing Stone. It was a good story line I think. But it had some details on things that weren't so good. They explained about incubuses, which was something I'd much rather not know. There are two more books in the series, but I don't think I'm going to read them.

So all in all, life has been very good! I met two very nice kids at Our Lady of the Highway. Allison and John -- their both 15, and friendly and fun!

God bless!

--
The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
~ Rom 13:12
--
"I do not think of all the misery, but of the glory that remains. Go outside into the fields, nature and the sun, go out and seek happiness in yourself and in God. Think of the beauty that again and again discharges itself within and without you and be happy."
~Anne Frank

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Read the blog with 12 comments!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO ONE READS IT!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too bad I have school or else id go squre dancin w/ you (sorry if I haven't called i have ton I mean TONS of algebra homework even on weekends and holidays)