Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy 1st of September!

I hope you all have a wonderful month! :)

My sis has started her own blog! Here is a link: http://godinhisheaven.blogspot.com/
It's going to be a great blog!

Goodness! This post is very out-dated.

Today (the 4th, was my older bro Jonathan's birthday! Happy birthday Jonathan!

We had my sis Jenny, her boyfriend John and, of course, Jonathan over for a Bar-B-Q! It was very good. :)

Tomorrow school's starting for us! I know it's a bit late....but we just moved! We did as best we could! I'm kinda excited. A new year. Getting closer to college! But that's still a loooooong way off, so don't worry, Mummy! :D

Well, off I get!

God bless!
Anna

2 comments:

antonia said...

Anna! Hiii! Thanks SO MUCH for the message you left on my blog! I have missed reading your blog so much but I had forgotten the exact address so I wasn't able to come! I am really glad you stopped by! I will save your blog under my favourites so I'll always be able to come back!

Good luck with school!

-x-

Anna said...

Thank you Antonia! I saw you're wedding pictures! So beautiful!

Thank you!

-x-