Wednesday, September 06, 2006

School has started! And so has a cold...

+
M

A very sniffily, coughy, sour throaty cold, too. Did it have to start right now? *Sigh* Oh well!


Monday was good, but I didn’t get as much done as I would have liked. I feel a bit better from this old cold already…maybe I can do school tomorrow. Today I was just too sick!

It’s so sad about Steve Irwin! Noah, my brother, said to me the other day that he felt as if he had lost a very good friend. I’m sure lots of people feel that way. He was such a great guy!

I just watched A Little Princess. The more recent one, and that one always makes me want to read the book so badly! I’ve already started it again! I’ve probably read that book 6 or 7 times. It’s definitely one of my favorite books. Talking about books, there are so many I want to read! The Count of Monte Cristo is very high on my list, and so is Belles on their Toes, Anne of Avonlea, Maurice and Therese (I’ve almost read that one, but I had to give the book back to my big bro, so I’m going to buy one online. It’s such a wonderful, magical….remarkable book!) I just can’t wait to get to the library.

I’ve been doing a lot of journaling lately. I use to start a diary every week or so, write a few things in it, and then give up! But when I started this one…it was like I was really talking to Jesus! I start each entrance with “Dear Jesus,” “Dear Father,” "Dear Christ,” or something like that. And I just…talk to him. It’s really wonderful.

Well, I have a headache and it’s getting late! Goodnight world!

Anna

1 comment:

antonia said...

hello!

ugh! sorry to hear you are a bit sick! that's never fun!

I like A Little Princess too! It is such a pretty sweet film!

Your journaling idea sounds so special! It's like a prayer diary! What a wonderful way to speak to Jesus!

God Bless

Hope you're getting better!

-x-