Friday, October 06, 2006

My, my, my!

Well. I haven't posted for a while!

I've started going to Confirmation classes at my church on Sundays! They're pretty interesting. I've been confirmed already, when I was five! but I just wanted to go and listen and stuff. I'm keepin' it fresh! :P

Youth Group is great! We meet every other Saturdays -- 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturdays. 5th Saturdays are going to be best, because on those days the youth group does fun things like go ice skating and stuff! Too bad there aren't many fifths in a year! We're reading this book called a Philadelphia Catholic in King James’s Court. It's very interesting. I'm on the second chapter now. Also, we're helping out with this big, fun thing our Church is doing on the 28th for Halloween! It's going to be so much fun! There'll be bobbing for apples, treasure hunts, candy, a cake walk, and a lot of other stuff! I'm dressing up as Charlie Chaplin! (I know, I know, I'm kinda old to still be dressing up, but heck! It's fun! :) Actually, come to think of it...I think this might actually be the first time I've ever dress up! Whoa!

School's getting on...this week hasn't been too great. I hate science! Blaaah. Oh well.

Oh yeah! Tomorrow I'm going to this great thing called Eucharistic Congress Teen Track. We're going to hear speakers and there'll be a procession, and afterwards there'll be Mass! I think it's going to be a lot of fun! I have a new sweater to wear to it. I had to take out a loan to buy it though...heehee! I'm working on paying you back, Mummy!

Well, I'm just plain starving now.

I'm pen-paling with a girl named Kateri! We're also emailing. It's a whole lot of fun! I love writing letters! Also, her cousin Lucia and I have started emailing too! Just so you know, her name is pronounced Loo-see-ah, (She was very particular on that :) She's really funny and neat to email with!

Well, as you can see my life's just great right now! Even with a little problems (ahem....science). And now I shall go eat. :-D

1 comment:

Amanda said...

YOU ARE NOT TOO OLD TO DRESS UP! I still do, every year!

LOVE YOU.