Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Home Alone (Sort of)

Well, I do of course have my older brother, Miguel, who is 19 here with me, and Noah and Teddy (two of my younger brothers) are here also.
But comparatively it does feel like I am home alone. With my mum, dad, older sister, younger sister, younger brother, younger sister, and other younger sister, oh! I forgot! and that last little sister! gone on a business trip... it really is quiet and..... well, a bit lonely here. I am home with just three boys! What do you do with three boys!?!

I'll tell you what you do:
Firstly, you watch movies and eat ice cream till three in the morning.
Secondly, you get up rather tired at 9:34 in the morning.
Thirdly, you eat "quick make rice" (that takes almost an hour to make, because you forgot to turn on the oven) for breakfast.
Fourthly, you watch more movies and eat more ice cream.
Fifthly, you try feebly to tidy up a bit.
Sixthly, you run outside and turn on the hose, and start a great (and I mean great!) water fight.
Seventhly, you come inside and take a quick shower, to get the mud (that your brother threw at you) out of your hair.
Eighthly, you go to pack a few items for your dad, which he has sold on his website.
Ninthly, you come inside to find that your brothers (who had said they were going to clean up the house while you packed) had not cleaned at all.
Tenthly, you will use the computer....

There! That's what you do with them! Now I just hope my mother, who is not supposed to know this, does not read this..... ;-)

Well, I suppose it is time for the
"Eleventhly, you go and clean up the house" bit!
God Bless!

4 comments:

mum2twelve said...

Ahem! I FOUND out what you were doing while we were gone and you are GROUNDED! Not really - but it does explain a few things - like why last night's dishes are still unwashed. Now I just need to go find those boys!!!
Love
mummers

antonia said...

hehe! Doesn't sound too bad! lots of cake & icecream!! (and that is so funny about the quick make rice taking an hour! It always happens to me when I make pasta; after 20 mins I wonder why the water isn't boiling yet....and then I realise the the oven hasn't been switched on!) -x-

Anna said...

Haha! I'm glad I'm not the only one who forgets things like that!

We didn't really get to the eleventhly part, and when I told my brother (who was not here, he was at college) that we hadn't actually cleaned the house he said I should have written "Twelfthly, you tell your mom-who-is-angry-at-the-messy-house that you actually DID clean the house, but that the wall opened right up, and thousands of people came out, and made a mess of everything!!"

Oh boy, that made me laugh for a long time! Haha!
-x-

Anonymous said...

Im sorry u were bored!!!!!plz!!! Call Me @.....Well....I'll e-mail ur old address cuz i forgot ur gmail and tell u Awsome blog btw
Strawberry