Sunday, December 17, 2006

Another Two Birthdays!!


Yesterday I made a cake for my friend Taylor, who is now 15! And for his twin, Tyler, and for a girl named Cassie, who will be 15 tomorrow!! HAPPY BRIDTHDAY!!!!

Cool things that happened this week:
  • I went Christmas Caroling with a lot of friends last night! It was really fun.
  • This makes my 13th post this month! Yay! I broke my record!
  • I went Christmas shoping for my "person" (The person I'm Christmas angel to... some one who I give candy and secret, tiny presents to during Advent, and then give a BIG present to on Christmas day! I wish I could say who I'm Christmas Angle to and what I got them, but they just, just might see this!)
  • I got a present finally for one of my best friends! (Kateri!)
  • I had a just plain silly, good time! =)
  • I cleaned my room finally!!
  • We lit the 3rd Advent candle!
  • We are only 7 days away from CHRISTMAS! Is that crazy or what?

No comments: