Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Setting up the Christmas Tree!



A few days ago, Jenny, my older sister, surprised us with a beautiful Christmas tree! We had a lovely Christmas tree decorating party!

The Christmas tree, at starting point.

Everyone pitched in to fix up our big tree!

Emma, who is four, worked really hard prettying up the tree.

Here is sweetie pie Elsa, helping decorate! Talk about cute!

You might be able to tell -- Emma had a fabulous time. =)

Yes, Advent is one special time of year! Our tree looked wonderful when we were done. I wish I had a picture of the finished project! Now we just need to try and make sure Elsa doesn't steal all the decorations off before Christmas Day at least! =)

I hope everyone is having a splendid First Week of Avent.

PS. I'm sorry I haven't posted any pictures of Thanksgiving! They are not on our camera!










1 comment:

antonia said...

wow! That looks like such fun! and what a HUGE tree you got!!