Saturday, December 09, 2006

Cookies, Books, Movies, and Advent


Lately I have been busy making Christmasy treats! Today I'm hoping to make sugar cookies, and lemon icing for the little ones to decorate them with! I might even make mollases cookies, with M&Ms! Yum...

Lately I have been reading some really great books! Here are some of them:
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Julious Caeser
  • A Man for All Seasons
  • Plautus Four Comedies
  • And of course, The Christmas Carrol!
And I've been reading The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe to my little brother Tanny.

Of course, during the Advent season, we have been watching a LOT of Christmas movies! We don't have Cable, so we watched tapes! We have watched The Grinch (The one with people!) Frosty the Snowman, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (The cartoon!) Blue Toes, The Nutcracker (The cartoon) The Christmas Carrol, and many, many more.

The best time of all, is when we all sit around the couch with our parent, eating candy-canes and sipping hot chocolate, and watch the merry movies together!

No comments: