Thursday, December 14, 2006

Baking Day!


Yesterday I baked 68 mollases cookies! And I had Bethany Rose, my little sister, to help me. I looove baking with Benty, we always have such fun! But yesterday, as I think my mother would agree, we had a little too much fun...

Have you ever had a Flour Fight? If you have not, you have no idea how delightful it can be. If you have not, all I can say is, you should. A Flour Fight is when you throw flour at somebody. Benty and I always have flour fights when we bake. Yesterday though, we didn't just have a flour fight. We had a flour war! And you should have seen the house afterwards. We had be-floured the house. And you should have seen us! There was flour in our hair, all over our clothing. There was even flour covering poor defenseless bystanders who had been caught in the combat.

Of course when our mum saw that, we got in trouble. We then had to de-flour the house. We vacuumed up the kitchen tiles floor and (somehow the flour had wandered all over the house!) the dining room wood floor. We vacuumed up each other and we vacuumed up our clothes! And, thank heavens, our mum was there to help us.

She is always there to help us. Whenever we are in trouble, she is there to help. Whenever we are worried, she is there to help. No matter what, she will always be there to help.

Thank you God for my mum
!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Maybe I should try that somtime!